3D icons header
Our Lady 1595

Our Lady chapel of Ename around 1595

The Our Lady chapel is partially dismantled by protestants, transporting the masonry to Oudenaarde to reinforce the walls of the town. The chapel is still called “chapel of Lotharingia”, referring to the nobility of Lotharingia that built it.

To obtain the 3D model please send an e-mail to: heritage(at)visualdimension.be

← Back