3D icons header
Our Lady 1665

Our Lady chapel of Ename around 1665

Very little remains of the Our Lady chapel, it will be taken down completely 50 years later. The chapel is still called “chapel of Lotharingia”, referring to the nobility of Lotharingia that built it.

To obtain the 3D model please send an e-mail to: heritage(at)visualdimension.be

← Back